Google has finally released its Chrome web browser with the new update. With the upgrade, it will eventually become easy for you to share URL’s.
Well, the V64 update of Google Chrome app, the browser will automatically erase the unnecessary information that comes up with the URL, before you share it. To avail this facility, all you have to do is to use the Share option in the Chrome menu. You can also copy the link to your clipboard or share it on a different app.
In case, you want to keep the whole URL, select the URL manually from the search bar. There is no need to apply for an extension. In a way, you can share URL with considerable ease and this really makes a huge difference.
The V64 update also comes with some new features, which you will find beneficial.For instance, the ad blocker feature will block any unwanted or irrelevant ads. So, there is something that will enrich your experience.
If you wish to know more about the Chrome updates, feel free to contact the experts from the Google Chrome help desk team.
5 Google Chrome Hidden Tricks You Must Know
1. Do a barrel roll- Just enter the phrase Do a barrel roll in the address bar and hit the Enter button. The screen will automatically roll on its own and this is something you will have fun with.
2. Turn your web browser into a big screen –The new version of Google Chrome lets you share anything on the screen with the help of Chrome Cast.
3. Customize Chrome – You can personalize the Chrome web browser by importing new themes from the Chrome web store.
4. Find your missing Android phone – In case you have misplaced or lost your Android phone, just type Find my phone in the address bar. Google will then redirect you to a page that will assist you to locate the phone. However, you will have to log in with the same account for both the browsers.
5. Delete your browsing history – If you don’t want others to know about browsing history, then delete them. Just access the settings /clear browser data in the address bar and press the enter button.
As a web browser, Google Chrome if not the best, it is certainly one of the best. You do get a lot of flexibility and with the new update, it does surpass your expectations. In case, you are encountering an issue, try contacting the proficient technicians using the Google Chrome help center.